The Cambridge Retirement System utilizes a well diversified mix of investment managers to ensure the long-term success of the system. At the present time, our assets are dispersed amongst twenty-seven different fund mangers across eight asset classes. While our defined benefit retirement plan takes a long-term approach toward investing, the Board works closely with the system's investment consultant to monitor market trends and developments.
- Columbia Management Group, Inc.
- Copper Rock Capital Partners, LLC
- Fred Alger Management
- Loomis, Sayles & Company, L.P.
- MFS Institutional Advisors, Inc.
- Pyramis Large Cap Core 130/30 Fund
- SSgA S&P 500 Flagship Fund
- WEDGE Capital Management, LLP
- Lazard Emerging Markets Equity Portfolio
- SSgA MSCI-EAFE Index Securities Lending Fund
- RBC Global Asset Management
DOMESTIC FIXED INCOME
- Income Research & Management
- MacKay-Shields Financial Corporation
- Pyramis Broad Market Duration Portfolio
INTERNATIONAL FIXED INCOME
- Brandywine Global Fixed Income Fund
- AEW Partners V, L.P.
- Carey Corporate Properties Associates Fund 15
- Hancock ForesTree V Fund
- Hancock Timberland X
- Landmark Partners
- Penn Square Real Estate Group
- UBS (US) Trumbull Property Fund LP
- Ascent Venture Partners II, III, IV, & V L.P.
- BlackRock Diversified Private Equity Program II
- Hamilton Lane Private Equity Fund VI, LP
- Segal Advisors
- State Street